— Home of XPL (eXtensible Process Language)
It's like XML, but you can store source code in it.
HTML5 WebSocket is an important new technology that helps you build engaging, interactive, real-time web applications quickly and reliably. Sure, HTML5 WebSockets may be the best thing since sliced bread, but is this new technology right for you?
This article identifies five types of web applications that will benefit from HTML5 WebSockets. So, without further ado... give me five!
The Five Signs
1. Your web application has data that must flow bi-directional simultaneously.
2. Your web application must scale to large numbers of concurrent users.
3. Your web application must extend TCP-based protocols to the browser.
4. Your web application developers need an API that is easy to use.
5. Your web application must extend SOA over the Web and in the Cloud.
Read the rest: Five Signs You Need HTML5 WebSockets